Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ronnie retires from Olympia


The greatest body builder of all times Ronnie coleman has announced the shocking official retirement from Olympia competition.He has won the Olympia competition 8 times in a row from 1998 to 2005.He  has said that he is done with the Olympia competition and not with the sport.he will be particpating the European competitons and Arnold classic.He has said that Olympia is a big stage and requires great training.Also Ronnie saud that this september 29th will be the last time he is stepping on Olympia stage.Ronnie ,"This is it for me at the Olympia, and September 29th will be the last time I step on a Mr. Olympia stage. I want to thank God, my family, my friends, all the great fans who have supported me over the years".So this competition will be a great goodbye for the great body builder if he is gonna win this.He has infact done intense training to retire as Mr.O.

No comments: